What Were the Best Pickup Trucks of 2019?
2020 is nigh upon us, so it’s time to name the top-rated pickup trucks of 2019.
2019 was the year of the truck. Sorry, car owners. Whether shuffling families to and from places or getting odd jobs done, the pickup truck is the kind of vehicle you can always count on. There were some specific pickup trucks that made a statement in 2019.
Want to sell your truck? Get it done with RumbleOn.
What’s easier than selling a truck? Doing it with RumbleOn. We send fast cash offers in 15 minutes or less. Too good to be true? Find out for yourself!
The year saw some great trucks hit the roads, but there is only room for a select few. These are the movers and shakers, as well as the usual picks. Some you may recognize, others may surprise you. Props to you if you bought a 2019 truck and find your specific make and model on this list. There were ten pickup trucks in particular that made a name for themselves. As we swap the old for the new in 2020, let’s take a peek back at the makes and models that defined 2019.
The best pickup trucks of 2019 did not disappoint.
Do you own any of the below? Do you know someone who does? Give yourself a pat on the back or your buddy a high-five for owning one of the below best used pickup trucks of 2019:
10. Nissan Titan. Versatile is one way to describe this pickup. It offers five different trim levels, so you can find whatever best fits your needs. You also have the choice of rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive that hooks up to a massive 5.7-liter engine.
Video Source: Nissan USA YouTube
9. Ford F-250. Of course, a Ford F-Series truck shows up on this list. This is a heavy-duty truck that gets the job done, whatever it may be. Another truck that’s available in five trim levels, you can also choose between three cab styles, two bed lengths, and rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive.
8. Chevrolet Colorado. This midsize beauty offers multiple trim levels as well as a two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive option. Is fuel efficiency a must? This is the perfect option as they are equipped with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that is surprisingly powerful.
Video Source: Cars Overview YouTube
7. Toyota Tundra. It’s the biggest truck in the Toyota line. It has lots of great features and options. The TRD Sport trim is one of the best pickups in the truck category. You can also choose from two V8 engines including a 4.6-liter and 5.7-liter.
Video Source: The Wheel Network YouTube
6. Nissan Frontier. Though not as big as the Nissan Titan, it still packs a punch. The 2018 model introduced a rearview camera and a Midnight Edition trim level. Two engine options are available including the standard 2.5-liter four-cylinder and 4.0-liter V6.
Video Source: Nissan USA YouTube
5. GMC Sierra 1500. This truck is versatility, luxury, and capability wrapped into one. It features multiple powertrain options each with its own powerful performance and its towing capability is second to none. Oh, and it’s the only GMC on this list.
Video Source: GMC YouTube
4. Toyota Tacoma. Toyota has made a name for itself over the years as the Tacoma is one of the leading pickups in the industry. It comes in four-cylinder and six-cylinder options. Plus, you can choose from a rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive drivetrain.
Video Source: The Joe Show YouTube
3. Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Now that we’re in the top three, it’s no surprise the Silverado slots in here. It comes fully equipped and can take on trails, backroads, highways -- everywhere. It also comes in a staggering eight trim levels. Beggars can be choosers when shopping for a Silverado.
Video Source: Chevrolet YouTube
2. Dodge Ram 1500. The Ram has a long history of being a badass truck. New in 2018 and refreshing for 2019 is the light chassis which is great on gas. There’s even a hybrid option available for all you eco-friendly drivers out there, too.
Video Source: Ram Trucks YouTube
1. Ford F-150. No surprise here that the F-150 is numero uno. It’s been not only the best-selling truck for years, but the best-selling vehicle as well. With all sorts of options and great features for 2019, it’s no wonder it takes the top spot. Make no bones about it, the F-150 is here to stay for a long, long time.
Video Source: Ford Motor Company YouTube
Ever thought about what it’s like to sell a truck online? RumbleOn can help!
“I’m having trouble selling my truck.” We understand and know first-hand how time-consuming it can be when trying to sell a vehicle, let alone a truck. This is where RumbleOn comes to the rescue. Send us your VIN along with some detailed pictures and we’ll send you a cash offer in 15 minutes or less. No games, no gimmicks -- just a fast offers. It’s the easy way to sell and we want you to do what so many people have already done. Give us a shot!