Luxury SUVs are easy on the eyes, but are they easy on fuel efficiency?
Don’t think there’s a luxury SUV with good gas mileage that exists? Think again.
I know what you’re thinking: “Are you nuts? SUVs are gas-guzzling tanks that won’t help my fuel efficiency.” No, I’m not nuts. There are certain SUVs that are great on gas. Not only that, some of them are luxury SUVs at that.
Having a tough time trying to sell your luxury SUV? We’ll take it.
It’s easy to sell a luxury SUV when you do it with RumbleOn. You’ll get a cash offer within 15 minutes, There are no listing fees to worry about, and we’ll pick up your ride from your driveway for free. Sell differently with us.
True, SUVs are bigger than the average vehicle thus requiring more power and bigger gas tanks. But, that doesn’t mean fuel efficiency isn’t a top priority either. You’d be surprised at how many fuel-efficient vehicles occupy interstates, expressways, highways, residential streets and every other road you can think of. Yes, luxury SUVs command a lot more money than the more affordable brands, but you can get a lot more out of them as far as fuel efficiency is concerned. The world has accepted the fuel-efficient vehicle as a top priority and car manufacturers have listened.
The best MPG luxury SUVs available to buy.
Not only can you ride around in style, but you can do it without having to worry about shedding any tears when it’s time to take a trip to the gas station. There are a select few luxury SUVs that fit the fuel-efficient bill. Now that 2020 is among us, these top-five luxury SUVs are the perfect choice for you and your wallet.
1. 2020 Lexus UX. The newest addition to Lexus’ vehicle lineup, the UX offers seating for five with a gas-only option (UX 200) or hybrid (UX 250h) powertrain. The most popular of the six trim levels is the UX 250h AWD that comes with a Hybrid 2.0-liter I4 engine.
41 mpg city / 38 mpg highway
Photo Source: Northatlanticdrift.com
2. 2020 BMW X3. This third-generation SUV offers a comfortable driving experience combined with sportiness and utility. This compact SUV is full of surprises including its four-cylinder turbocharged engine. Is it possible for a turbocharged engine to be good on fuel? Why yes, it is.
25 MPG city / 29 MPG highway
Editorial Credit: Dmitry Dven | Shutterstock
3. 2020 Acura MDX. This midsize luxury crossover SUV was made for customers looking for utility coupled with performance. Since 2001, the MDX has been turning heads and now is turning gas bills cheaper. The 3.5L V6 engine, while powerful, doesn’t skimp on MPGs.
26 MPG city / 27 MPG highway
Photo Source: Autotrader.com
4. 2020 Infiniti QX30. This compact SUV is for people who want a premium vehicle that’s small and easy to drive. The 2.0-liter I4 Turbo engine is surprisingly powerful for a four-cylinder configuration while delivering on maximum MPGs.
24 MPG city / 33 MPG highway
Photo Source: Caranddriver.com
5. 2020 Volvo XC40. If you fancy yourself a safety technology guru that also likes saving on gas, this is the luxury SUV for you. All-wheel-drive is available and the vehicle comes with a few different interior options. Did I mention its 2.0-liter I4 is turbocharged?
23 MPG city / 33 MPG highway
Photo Source: Autotrader.com
It’s easy and fast to sell an SUV online with RumbleOn.
Not only can you sell your SUV to RumbleOn, but you can buy from us, too. We have big SUVs, small SUVs, mid-size SUVs, and even best-gas-mileage SUVs. They all come with a 30-Day Mechanical Guarantee, Money-Back Guarantee, full condition report, and affordable shipping to your door. So, if you’re asking yourself, “Where should I sell my SUV?”, give RumbleOn a shot.